Exclusions: The ChargeHub Limited Warranty shall not apply in the event of the occurence of any of the following:
1. Normal Wear and Tear. The ChargeHub Limited Warranty shall not apply to cover the maintenance, repair and/or replacement of parts or the product due to normal wear and tear by the consumer.
2. Abuse and Misuse. The ChargeHub Limited Warranty shall not cover defects or damage that result in whole or in part from: (a) improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect by the consumer (including, without limitation, physical damage, cracks and scratches to the surface of the product; (b) contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; (c) use of this product(s) for commercial purposes; (d) subjecting the product(s) to abnormal usage or conditions; and/or (e) other acts which are not the sole and absolute fault of ChargeHub.
3. Unauthorized Service or Modification. The ChargeHub Limited Warranty shall not cover defects or damages resulting in whole or in part from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than ChargeHub, or its authorized service centers.
4. Altered Products. The ChargeHub Limited Warranty shall not cover defects or damages to products or accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have, at any time, been removed, altered, or obliterated; (b) broken seals or that show evidence or tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers.
5. Communication Services. The ChargeHub Limited Warranty shall not cover defects, damage, or the failure of products, accessories or software due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the products, accessories, or software.
Who is Covered?
This warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any third party nor applicable to any sequent owner other than the first consumer purchaser.
What Will ChargeHub Do?
If Limitless Innovations, Inc. determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that a claim is subject to the ChargeHub Limited Warranty, it will, at its sole option, repair, or replace the product or alternatively, it will, in its discretion, refund the purchase price of any ChargeHub products, accessories or software. Product replacement will be with a functionally equivalent reconditioned/ refurbished/pre-owned or new product, accessory or part.
For additional information, visit us at: www.thechargehub.com/support or call us at 855-843-4828
In the event of any warranty claim under the ChargeHub Limited Warranty, you can contact the telephone number below or provide a written correspondence to the address below at which time and in response thereto, you will receive instructions on how to ship any products or accessories at your expense, to a ChargeHub authorized repair center. To obtain service, you must include: (a) a copy of your receipt, bill of sale or other comparable proof of purchase; (b) a written description of the problem; (c) the name of your service provider, if applicable; and (d) your mailing address, email address and telephone number.
Mailing Address (Please call 855-843-4838 first to obtain RMA #)
4800 Metalmaster Way
McHenry, IL 60050
What Other Limitations Are There?
ANY WARRANTY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO LIMITLESS INNOVATIONS, INC.’S COST OF MATERIAL ON THE PRODUCT DETERMINED TO HAVE A MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT. IN NO EVENT SHALL LIMITLESS INNOVATIONS, INC. BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY LABOR COSTS OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW WHATSOEVER. THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT DEPENDS ON THE PURCHASER’S ADHERENCE TO MANUFACTURER PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS AND LIMITLESS INNOVATIONS, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO PURCHASER FOR ANY DEVIATIONS THEREFROM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION REGARDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PATRICULAR PURPOSE SHALL EXPIRE ON THE DATE WHICH IS SIX MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCT BY THE CONSUMER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH RESPECT TO ANY PERIOD OF TIME BEYOND THE CHARGEHUB 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD, LIMITLESS INNOVATIONS, INC. DISCLAIMS AND FURTHER MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHARGEHUB LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
NATIONAL STATUTORY RIGHTS – CONSUMERS IN SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY HAVE LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE NATIONAL LEGISLATION GOVERNING THE SALE OF CONSUMER GOODS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NATIONAL LAWS IMPLEMENTING EC DIRECTIVE 99/44. THESE RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE WARRANTIES IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Your use of the product shall at all times require you to comply with all terms, conditions of use, instructions and recommendations set forth within the ChargeHub User Manual found at User Manual.